Frequently asked questions
Community projects are only limited by your imagination. So the questions you have will be wide-ranging. To make things easy, we’ve put together answers to likely questions. But, if you don’t find your answer here, get in touch, and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- What kind of support can I provide to a project?
- How do I support a project?
- If I pledge, will money be deducted from my credit card account straight away?
- What happens if a project does not reach its tipping point?
- How do I stop receiving emails?
- Can I trust that any money I donate will be used as promised?
- Are there non-financial ways to support a project?
- Can I change or cancel my support for a project?
- What can people see about my support for a project?
- What should I do if I can’t support a project, but still want to help?
- How does the 'watchlist' work?
- What fees are charged?
- How do I create a project?
- Who can set up a project?
- What kinds of projects can and can't I create?
- Can I create a project that needs non-monetary support, or a project that needs money as well as other things?
- What makes a great story?
- What does it cost to create a project?
- How do I write a great update?
- Why set up a project team?
- How do I spread the word about my project?
- How do I open a Bendigo Bank account?
- What is the ‘tipping point’?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of funding that can be raised?
- What is the minimum / maximum time frame for projects?
- How can I keep my supporters up to date with what’s happening?
- My project isn’t attracting much support. What can I do?
- What happens if my end date is near and I haven’t reached my goal or funding target?
- As a project creator, are there any fundraising and tax implications I should be aware of?
- What are rewards?
The password reset email has been sent
Check your email address to access the link and instructions to reset your password.
If the email does not appear in your inbox, check your spam folder.